There is a range of finishes and colours available including clear lacquered, lime wash plus staining tinted colour lacquering.
Cabinetmakers Choice supplies Shoji screens and doors to the Geelong region. The word “shoji” describes a door, window or room divider using traditional Japanese methods to add style, elegance and simplicity to transform your space.
Design Ideas for Shoji Screens
• Sliding window for double glazing (in place of blinds or curtains)
• Wardrobe shoji
• Free standing shoji
• Bi-fold stacking shoji
Shoji screens come in three timber varieties:
- Victorian Ash – a beautiful straight Save grain timber with a honey colour that is perfect for a more traditional shoji appearance. It is also a perfect medium for staining.
- WA Jarrah – a dark wood, native to Western Australia.
- Western Red Cedar – this wood is orange/red in colour and is particularly useful for exterior applications.
Shoji doors are often designed to slide open – an efficient use of space. Cabinetmakers Choice can supply standard or non-standard hinged doors. Just tell us what you need!
Click below to download a Shoji Screens & Doors pdf brochure…
Why buy Shoji Screens & Doors from Cabinetmakers Choice?
• Australian made using the highest quality Australian Timber
• Excellence and pride in workmanship
• Practical, durable, long lasting screens and doors
• We’ll give you helpful, professional advice to transform your space
Our screens and doors are made to order, we are happy to come to you to measure and quote.
Call on (03) 5244 3631 or visit our modern showroom
For an online enquiry click the Request A Quote button.
We are always happy to help you out. We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices and superior service to all of our customers.